Friday 7 September 2012

Journal Entry #1

          My name is Daniel, my friends call me Dan. I am currently a first year student at MUN. Three years after graduating from high school, I decided to enrol into university to further my education. I love playing sports. I have played basketball all my life, and I also enjoy Floor Hockey, Football, and a scattered game of Bocce. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, whether it be a bbq or going to a movie. Some of my other hobbies are paintball, movies, and music. 
       I was born in Dawson Creek, BC, I then moved around a fair bit going to Regina, Saskatchewan. I then moved to Newfoundland briefly before travelling to Sydney, Australia, where I lived for four years. In my time in australia I was able to experience the Australian Outback, and such places like Ayers Rock, The Devils Marbles, The Katherine Gorge, and The Olgas, all of which are spectacles that if you have the opportunity to visit Australia, you will regret not seeing. I then moved back to Newfoundland where I have lived since.
       This week I have started studying at Memorial University to further my education and start a career eventually, that I will enjoy. 




1 comment:

  1. Good intro. Nice to meet you! Moving around and traveling is a good way to get life experience of different cultures. I'd love to go to Australia one day...

    ReplyDelete